Wow! The summer is almost over, and in a few weeks, school will be back in session. Now, I know that some might be saying, “Awww… I don’t want to go back to school right now. I’M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN! That’s great that you have had a fun time for the months you’ve been away from school. In fact, you should be ready to go back to school because remember, school is fun, too!
At school you can:
- See your friends you may not have seen during the summer
- Get into that after school club you’ve been wanting to get into
- Join the football, baseball, soccer, track, tennis, and more teams
- Help make school a better place by volunteering to clean up around the outside of your school
- Become a member of the student council at school, helping the voice of the students to be heard
- Volunteer to read to the kids in the school Library
- Help plan the next school grounds events
I mean there are so many fun and wonderful things you can do at school. So, now look forward to going back to school. You’ll have fun there, too. Oh yes, and remember read a book about 20 minutes every day. The world opens up to anyone who reads a book!
Talk to you later.