It’s such a sad and serious time in our country today. We can help slow this coronavirus if we remember to do these few things:
- Stay at Home unless you have to go out for something essential, go to the grocery store, to the doctor’s office, the pharmacy, etc.
- Turn your head away from others and cough into your sleeve.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
- Wear a protective mask (even if you have to make one) whenever you leave your home.
- Practice social/physical distancing – stay six (6) feet or more apart.
Keep these rules in mind and practice them all. We can help to slow this virus. I’ll talk to you later.